Re: GNUMail Crashes before it launches

From: Ludovic Marcotte
Subject: Re: GNUMail Crashes before it launches
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 08:55:08 -0400

Hi Mark,

I was trying to install GNUMail 1.1.2 and Pantomime 1.1.2. I did a make
and make install on Addresses 0.4.5, Pantomime, and GNUMail without
receiving any errors.  When I do an openapp on GNUMail it hangs for a
long time and then has a segmentation fault.  Below is the output from
GDB.  I have run GNUMail 1.0.0pre before without trouble.

Sadly, this gdb trace doesn't tell me much. I have a Sun box at home running Solaris 8 so I will give it a try in a couple of days. In the meantime, you might want to try the CVS version of GNUMail and Pantomime and report me issues if you have any.