Looking for Alex Perez

From: Andreas Heppel
Subject: Looking for Alex Perez
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 15:02:17 +0200

Hi,
sorry for this completely OT posting, but it seems I have no ther choice.
Alex Perez, you contacted me some weeks ago about Burn.app, but didn't replay to my answers. Maybe they got lost somewhere. Please send me a short notice whether you the addressed issue is still of interest for you and how I can reach you if not via the mailing list.
Cheers,
Andreas

--
Mail: aheppel at web dot de
Home: http://www.andreasheppel.de

Check out Burn.app - the CD burning frontend for GNUstep
http://gsburn.sourceforge.net