GNUMail icons.

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: GNUMail icons.
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 04:47:16 +0700

Hello,

Here's the list of icons for GNUMail I've been working on.

http://maliwan.sourceforge.net/gnumailforillustep/

Suggestions, opinions are welcome and needed.

Since I've changed my style to use oblique dimension and some
neccessary outlines,
it could be an issue that these may not  perfectly match Quentin and
Rio's icon guideline
recently posted to the discuss-gnustep list although I actually really want to
support them. Another problem is that GNUMail also running on Aqua
so it may end up with no solution else but making 2 sets of icons, that is fine.

Best regards,
]d

PS. It would be handy if someone can attach a list of missing icons for GNUMail.
PS2. I'm going to move those icons to garma's CVS. (Common/Icons)