Re: GNUMail icons.

From: jhclouse
Subject: Re: GNUMail icons.
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 19:54:15 -0400

<<PS. It would be handy if someone can attach a list of missing icons for
GNUMail.>>

Along those lines, I still think it would be profitable to do what I suggested
several months ago (especially with the nice new icon guidelines): set up a
resources center where developers can place requests for custom icons (as well
as other resources, such as documentation, foreign string translations, GUI
design/cleanup).

At the time, Adam had suggested apps-gnustep as a mailing list for this.  But
we might want to set up some kind of web-based task queue as well.  Especially
since icons might requre an outlay of cash before they can be created.

We would need volunteers for this: technical documentation people, translators,
GUI design/HCI experts.  I'm willing to help with English translations for
anyone who doesn't feel entirely comfortable with his or her English skills.  I
might have some time to proofread and edit documentation as well.

Thoughts, ideas, and volunteers welcome.