Re: simplygnustep repository

From: Pablo Di Noto
Subject: Re: simplygnustep repository
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 15:03:34 -0300

I wasn't aware anyone cared! I am in the process of modifying my servers. I have been slow in doing it because I have had such low (read: none) interest in the repositories; I assumed nobody cared.

I was also a early adopter of simplygnustep, and been planning to install a new system with it in 2-3 weeks. Please, let us know once the repository is back up.

Regards,
///Pablo