Re: D-BUS versus GDOMAP (WINDOWS users please note)

From: Pete French
Subject: Re: D-BUS versus GDOMAP (WINDOWS users please note)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 21:48:28 +0100

> thing. D-BUS has no dependencies. You are mistaken. Read the website at
> http://www.freedesktop.org/Software/dbus where it states this in a
> sentence in no uncertain terms.

I just went and read this out of curiosity - and if it actually takes off
then it might be worth us doing as it would avoid the need for
GNUStep specific daemons to handle DO mappings.

But thats only if it takes off. If it doesnt then we just end up with
yet another 3rd party piece of software that needs ot be installed before
GNUstep will run unfortunately.

-bat.