Re: D-BUS versus GDOMAP (WINDOWS users please note)

From: Rogelio Serrano
Subject: Re: D-BUS versus GDOMAP (WINDOWS users please note)
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 07:06:44 +0800

On 2004-09-01 03:30:47 +0800 Alex Perez <aperez@student.santarosa.edu> wrote:

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004, Rogelio Serrano wrote:

I think DO is more like the libdbus layer not the message bus layer. Im not really interested in using it. We can instead create something similar to the dbus daemon.

Okay, Mr. Reimplement-the-wheel. The idea with d-bus is that it's universal, and that other things use it. IMHO your proposal is more than pointless, it's a complete waste of time. Of course, that being said, what you do with your time is your business.

I prefer to use NSString and NSDictionary and Property Lists ...

--
Blood is thicker then water... And much tastier
                            John Davidorff Pell