Re: GNUstep appearance and help porting Cocoa

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: GNUstep appearance and help porting Cocoa
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 00:56:09 +0000

Le 2 mars 05, à 23:25, Jesse Ross a écrit :

wow, very impressive.
I get the theming engine, but what is this:
http://www.roard.com/screenshots/Dock6.png

I was wondering that myself -- Nicolas, care to explain?

that's a dock I started a while ago.. in fact it handled the desktop as well -- and was drawn on top of it (a bit like what E17 is doing, afaik), so that's why there was real transparency. I'm not working on it at the moment, and I have quite a few other things to work on before I start again.. ;-)

Cheers,

--
Nicolas Roard
 -Arthur C. Clarke