Re: GNUstep appearance and help porting Cocoa

From: riccardo_mottola
Subject: Re: GNUstep appearance and help porting Cocoa
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 10:47:08 +0100

Hey,

On Thursday, March 3, 2005, at 01:22 AM, Anurodh Pokharel wrote:

Well, there is this issue with Cocoa/Cocoa.h. A quick google shows that

AppKit/AppKit.h will do the trick.

also you could Ifdef some header definitions for macosx and gnustep if you are worried. I don't remember the exact def that GNUstep declares.

SInce I myself have several application that run both on gnustep and os-x... I want to correct thestatements of Fred Kiefer for my point of view.

Info.plist and the makefile are automatically created by ProjectCenter. That is, you duplicate your porject and recreate it in PC and there you go. The same goes for NIB/Gorm files. Instead of converting them, I recreated each in Gorm directly and added it to the PC project. It may appear as useless work at the beginning, but it pays off in the longer run and works perfectly.

Cheers,
   Riccardo