Re: GTK Cocoa ?

From: CM
Subject: Re: GTK Cocoa ?
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 08:56:36 +0200

In fact I dreamed of the the opposite...

Having Gnustep using GTK as a 'back-end'
(in fact it whould be a gnustep-gui modification)

I would like using NSxx classes and ObjC on
what I consider now as the native toolkit of linuxes...

I don't know if anybody understand the approach,
but a multuiple time in this list it was considered
that GNUStep should embrace the look of the platform
it runs on. I understand that with Camelon theme we
can approch it, but using the platform native thing
is better...