Problem with GnuStep Startup

From: Robert Hamilton
Subject: Problem with GnuStep Startup
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 13:37:41 -0700 (PDT)

I can't get the Install GNUstep script to run. I tried both
"./InstallGNUstep" and "sudo ./InstallGNUstep."

I keep getting this error message: "no such file or directory."

Here's what I've done: First I'm using RedHat 9.0; second, I untarred the
files into my own directory; third, in this case I'm untarring
gnustep-startup 0.9.2.

The files untarred fine. I'm running the scripts from a terminal with root
priveledges. Ran the script from the directory it untarred into.

What am I doing wrong--sorry: rank beginner here!

Yahoo! Messenger