Re: Install gnustep-base standalone

From: Sheldon Gill
Subject: Re: Install gnustep-base standalone
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 12:10:45 +0800

dieymir wrote:
 > This sound very well Could you add an option for configure (something
like --standalone-lib) to ease the process ??

There will be a configuration & packaging guide updated for the recent changes and enhancements.

I'm not sure we'll provide a single "stand alone" switch in the near future. Part of the issue is the installation system.

BTW: I have a translation of the Resouces into Spanish are you
interested.

GNUstep is always interested in new translations and corrections/additions to existing ones. Please submit the files via the Patch system on savannah or e-mail them directly to me if that's a problem.

Regards,
Sheldon