Re: Objective-C++

From: Adrian Robert
Subject: Re: Objective-C++
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 22:15:52 -0400

On Apr 26, 2005, at 6:13 PM, Mike Stump wrote:

I'm pushing the Objective-C++ frontend into the FSF source tree on mainline.

This is great news. Since I participated in some of the moaning that we on the discuss-gnustep list generated in the past over gcc ObjC support in general and ObjC++ in particular, I'd just like to say we very much appreciate your efforts and those of others at Apple. I know there are a lot of GNUstep-related projects / apps that will be able to move forward once gcc ObjC++ becomes a reality.

Thanks!