CoreData, OmniBase, OmniFoundation?

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: CoreData, OmniBase, OmniFoundation?
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:29:33 +1000

I'm starting to port a MacOSX application to Windows.
I intend to to port the data layer with GNUstep and rewrite the GUI layer in .NET (and bind them together with something like Cocoa#).

Anyway, I just started looking into the windows side.
The data layer is dependant on 3 frameworks: CoreData, OmniBase, OmniFoundation.

I wonder if anyone could provide me link to a successful port of these framework (saving me the pain to do it my self :)