Window Maker Sources

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: Window Maker Sources
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 20:51:09 +0200

Hi all,

we are trying to access www.windowmaker.org for a few days now. This site does no longer seem to be available!? Where do we get the sources from to build Window Maker? Or should we use another window manager? What Is the most recommeded window manager for GNUstep right now. We are having problems with drag and drop between GNUstep apps and are wondering whether these might vanish when we use WindowMaker instead of GNOME.

Thanks!

Regards,

  Andreas