NSPredicate?

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: NSPredicate?
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 15:33:57 +0200

Where is this class, NSPredicate, currently situated in GNUstep. I
searched the old mailing list entries and found that Helge claimed it
belongs into Core Data, while others did see it in Foundation.

What I tried to do was compile the GSCoreData
(http://gscoredata.nongnu.org) implementation by Saso and there
NSPredicate is missing, so it wont compile. In that module I could not
see any hint on where NSPredicate should come from.

I wanted to use this module to find out, if it is now possible to get
Books to compile with GNUstep. Now we should have almost everything that
was missing two years ago, but Books seems to have moved on quite a bit.

Cheers
Fred