Re: POC / gcc

From: Corey
Subject: Re: POC / gcc
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 17:44:45 -0700

On Thursday 08 June 2006 17:24, Wolfgang Sourdeau wrote:
> I think this provides a good and short answer:
> http://www.oreillynet.com/cs/user/view/cs_msg/18544

Wow, just what I was looking for - thank you!

Looks rather promising, however I'm still left wondering --
from the article:

  "Thirdly, rather simplified: no static typing of objects, no
    protocols, etc."

What else does "etc." represent?

No static typing and no protocols kinda hurts -- anything else I
should be aware of before I hop into a project using POC?

Cheers,

Corey