Some issues with my Slackware Packages...

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Some issues with my Slackware Packages...
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 15:51:35 -0500

I don't remember if someone of you remember a few weeks ago I made some Slackware packages (they are now on the ftp).  I recently had to reinstall Slack and decided to use these packages.  Pretty much all the packages are working fine, and I can run all packaged software (GORM, ProjectCenter and GWorkspace) with no issues what so ever.  The problem comes up whenever I try to build new software.  Whenever I do "make" I get a series of the follow errors:

NSPreferencePane.m:47: error: cannot find interface declaration for `NXConstantString'

The same error comes up in every single piece of software I try to build.  Built a little test program that says 'NSString *test = @"Test!"; ' as it's only line in main() and get this error: " test.m:3:34: Foundation/Foundation.h: No such file or directory".  Which points me to the fact that the header files aren't being found!  I'm not really sure what to do at this point since I've never ran into anything like this ever before.

I also need to know why this is happening because it's obviously a big issue and I need to fix those packages.

Thanks
Stefan