Re: install problems on SuSE 10.1

From: tgate
Subject: Re: install problems on SuSE 10.1
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 10:18:44 -0800

The next hurdle - Segmentation Fault with everything.

So thanks to your help all the gnustep tools seemed to configure, make, and install without any problem what-so-ever. However, when I try and run either one of the example apps or even Gorm I get a warning: "mouse/pointer seems to have more than 5 buttons - just using one to five" (I have a three button mouse with a scroll wheel) and then a Segmentation Fault which I imagine is unrelated to the warning.

-todd