Re: [FOSDEM 2007] Enquiry for Contribution at FOSDEM 2007 presenting For

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: [FOSDEM 2007] Enquiry for Contribution at FOSDEM 2007 presenting FortyTwo
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 17:18:24 +0100

On Dec 12, 2006, at 16:23, Adam Fedor wrote:
Did anyone answer him, or is there a place to record this information?

I don't know whether we the Wiki is still up, but I'm in contact with Oliver. He has a few good ideas on what to do at FOSDEM. I'm not sure why we have that special fosdem@ list, IMHO we should discuss things on gnustep-discuss ... (in CC ;-)

We should probably start organizing FOSDEM ..., its just two months aways ...

Greets,
  Helge