Re: [FOSDEM 2007] Enquiry for Contribution at FOSDEM 2007 presenting For

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [FOSDEM 2007] Enquiry for Contribution at FOSDEM 2007 presenting FortyTwo
Date: 13 Dec 2006 12:48:57 -0800

Yes, here it is: http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/FOSDEM_2007

> why we have that special fosdem@ list, IMHO we should discuss things

Because not everybody can send or receive messages on this
newsgroup/list here. And, not all material can be easily discussed here
on the list (e.g. author's photo etc.).

> on gnustep-discuss ... (in CC ;-)
>
> We should probably start organizing FOSDEM ..., its just two months
> aways ...

Yes, sure! Ideas are already defined in the Wiki - and how that can
materialize should be discussed here. We still need a lot of helping
hands for the booth.