problem in terminating Application

From: Pradip Patel
Subject: problem in terminating Application
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 15:27:15 +0530

Hi

can any one  plz. help me ,i have following problem  ?

I launch application with Following cocoa API.

NSString *appPath;
//i initialize appPath with my application path

NSWorkspace *defaultWorkspace;
defaultWorkspace = [NSWorkspace sharedWorkspace];

[defaultWorkspace launchApplication:appPath];

//i know the application path which to launch

i have following problem ::

->i want to launch application in minimize mode...but it's not done
with above code..
->How can i terminate launched application ?

Is there any cocoa class to launch application in minimized and after
some time to terminate it ?

p2