Just Installed from SVN

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Just Installed from SVN
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 16:37:53 -0500

Hey, this is the first time that I actually try installing GNUstep from SVN.  I got the base system installed without any issues, except for a bunch of warnings!  Anyway, I'm now to install Thematic, just because I'm pretty much installing almost everything under the apps directory and I'm having a big issues with the GNUSTEP_INSTALLATION_DOMAIN variable, doesn't matter what I set it to, Thematic gets installed to the USER domain.  Is this the way it's supposed to go?  Why?

On that note, is there anything any of you guys need tested from today's (Dec 16) the SVN image?  I might as well test it out!

Stefan