Help Writing Documentation

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Help Writing Documentation
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 21:12:46 -0500

I was going through the Base and GUI API earlier today and noticed that there was a lot of stuff missing from the documentation that I could easily do, mostly the typedef stuff.  Since I've been thinking of ways to become more active on the project, now that I graduated college and still don't have a job, I was thinking I could work on stuff like that.  Anyway, my question is, how would I go about doing that?  I have a pretty good understanding of how autogsdoc works, so writing stuff to my local files wouldn't be a problem!  The documentation about this stuff is pretty much non-existent on the Wiki and website.

Stefan