RE: WindowMaker Dock problem

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: RE: WindowMaker Dock problem
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 00:42:19 +0100 (CET)

You need to provide us with more information on your environment. ;-)

Anyway, it looks like you are on GNU/Linux, and are trying to
start up an application without sourcing GNUstep.sh.  Good. :-)

If so, did you add /opt/GNUstep/Local/Libraries and
/opt/GNUstep/System/Libraries
to your /etc/ld.so.conf ?  Did you run ldconfig as root ?

If you want to avoid sourcing GNUstep.sh, you need to run ldconfig
every time you install a new library.  That's the "native" pain you
suffer for going "native". ;-)

Thanks