RE: WindowMaker Dock problem

From: Chris Vetter
Subject: RE: WindowMaker Dock problem
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 09:26:30 +0100

On 2007-03-10 00:42:19 +0100 Nicola Pero <nicola.pero@meta-innovation.com> wrote:
You need to provide us with more information on your environment. ;-)
Anyway, it looks like you are on GNU/Linux, and are trying to
start up an application without sourcing GNUstep.sh.  Good. :-)
If so, did you add /opt/GNUstep/Local/Libraries and /opt/GNUstep/System/Libraries to your /etc/ld.so.conf ? Did you run ldconfig as root ?

No, IIRC he's on Solaris, so there wouldn't be /etc/ld.so.conf.

If you want to avoid sourcing GNUstep.sh, you need to run ldconfig
every time you install a new library.  That's the "native" pain you
suffer for going "native". ;-)

Adding the path(s) to crle(1) once would do the trick.