GNUstep digging itself out of its hole

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: GNUstep digging itself out of its hole
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 22:39:07 +0100

This is another little (gnu)step in our long lasting approach to get a wider public awareness for GNUstep. GNUstep is - as I learned from first hand experience on FOSDEM - either completely unknown (amongst developers!), considered dead or to be Window Maker. So what we need to do is to get slowly into the head of the (dev-)folks. So I digged that story about the WebKit port:

http://gnustep.blogspot.com/2007/03/help-port-webkit-to-gnustep.html

While we might not get it to the frontpage digging that story helps to get at least some limited awareness on the upcoming stories page. So, "digg that shit!" ;-)

regards, Lars