Re: Please digg this, we want GNUstep's Summer of Code participation's p

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: Re: Please digg this, we want GNUstep's Summer of Code participation's place in the limelight!
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 15:16:26 -0700

On 3/19/07, Stefan Bidigaray <stefanbidi@gmail.com> wrote:
It seems like the votes have stagnated!  I'd like to see this go to the
front page, yet we only have 39 diggs so far, I can't believe there are only
39 people that read these mailing lists who are interested in GNUstep.  I'm
not sure how many diggs we need to get to the front page, but I think it's
40, which means we only need 1 more vote, come on people!

dzone.com may be more focus on developers.
Let me see whether I can put it on the blog.

Yen-Ju

Just do it!
Stefan