Re: New ProjectCenter Icons

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: New ProjectCenter Icons
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 02:04:06 -0700

On 7 Sep., 15:39, Gregory John Casamento <greg_casame...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> One thing I'm considering working on is GDB integration and some
> communication between Gorm and PC.    Examples of this are when Gorm creates
> classes, they should go into the project... or when the project adds images
> or sounds, it should tell Gorm about the new resources.

Why not integrate Gorm&PC into a single Application (like other IDEs
are doing it)? You rarely use just one of them.

Apple still does have Xcode + IB, but Xcode has now many other
editors, e.g. Core Data modelling so I did not understand why they did
not yet integrate IB into Xcode.

Integrating this into a single IDE could make life a lot easier (e.g.
direct access to the file and class tree) and a more consistent UI
design.

-- hns