Re: Fail to compile StepTalk

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: Fail to compile StepTalk
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 10:27:28 -0400

It looks like you haven't sourced GNUstep.sh.  What you need to do is figure out where it was installed and then source it before running make.  If you used make-2.0 with the standard gnustep filesystem layout it will be under /usr/GNUstep/System/Library/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh (I think).

I generally source this file under my .bashrc file, this way I never have to worry about it.

Good luck.