Re: FOSDEM 2008

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2008
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 00:39:28 +0100

Am 24.01.2008 um 19:59 schrieb Helge Hess:

On 14.01.2008, at 17:24, hns@computer.org wrote:
* depart by car sharing on Saturday at approx. 10:00 or 11:00 towards Brussels.
* 1 night stay in Brussels (individually booked)
* return on Sunday late afternoon to Frankfurt

Actually I wonder why I made a fuss with Pascal to get a GNUstep booth when no one wants to have one? (who will be tending the booth on Saturday/Sunday?).

If its just considered 'boring', one should say so upfront ...

I don't consider that boring and I will come to FOSDEM.

But I am not sure if I will be able to bring T-shirts this year. I am a little short on time (I am in the midst of considerations whether I should move to Berlin or not - if the decision wil be yes I definitely will have no time doing T-shirts) and on the other hand most T-shirts were sold to ourselves last year (so most of you already have one) and only three went to visitors. It makes financially no sense to make less than 20 T-Shirts and I guess that this would be a little bit to much considering the numbers from last year.

Helge, did you already book your hotel and can you tell me which one (I won't go to the youth hostel again because of its silly curfew there)?

Sigh,
  Helge

heads up,

        Lars