Re: TextEdit.app problems X11

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: TextEdit.app problems X11
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 15:46:17 -0600

You also need to run in gdb like this:

run --GNU-Debug=XSynchronize

otherwise it will break in the wrong location. I also wonder what backend you are using (or how you installed GNUstep).

On Apr 23, 2008, at 2:13 PM, Fred Kiefer wrote:

You will need to provide more information than this.
Is this the first error you get or is there anything else before that?
Could you please run the TextEdit application with gdb (eg openapp -- debug TextEdit) and set a break point on XGErrorHandler and report back from where this gets called?

Thank you
Fred

-------- Original-Nachricht --------