Re: TextEdit.app problems X11

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: TextEdit.app problems X11
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 22:13:52 +0200

You will need to provide more information than this.
Is this the first error you get or is there anything else before that?
Could you please run the TextEdit application with gdb (eg openapp --debug
TextEdit) and set a break point on XGErrorHandler and report back from where
this gets called?

Thank you
Fred

-------- Original-Nachricht --------