Re: Cross Compiling for OS X?

From: Markus Hitter
Subject: Re: Cross Compiling for OS X?
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 11:56:48 +0200

Am 03.05.2008 um 00:57 schrieb TMC:

I don't see why I should have to install GNUstep on OS X when it already has
a perfectly good Foundation. I'll look into creating a cross-compiling
environment.

Additionally to the already suggested use of Xcode you can build GNUstep on OS X with the apple-apple-apple combo. While this might need a tweak or two to work, this gives you a thin layer of GNUstep (it's additions) onto what Cocoa already provides.

Markus

Dipl. Ing. Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/