Re: Printing

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: Re: Printing
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 08:10:29 +0000 (UTC)

В Thu, 15 May 2008 17:33:04 -0400, Hubert Chathi написа:

> (And for the record, the reason that the Debian packages are lagging
> behind is due to the GPL2/LGPL3 incompatibility issues.)

Plus, we don't want to release Lenny with unstable GNUstep that is not
blessed as "stable" by upstream, do we?  Anything uploaded to unstable
should be release quality that would end up in a Debian stable release.

That said, if there are no stable releases of Base, GUI and Back within a
month or two (until the Debian full freeze), I guess we'll stick with the
current versions and will handle the licensing issues afterwards.  Just
my thoughts, of course.