Installation of GNUstep 1.8

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Installation of GNUstep 1.8
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 02:23:18 +0000 (UTC)

(Excuse my english) Hi, I add a graphic card to my computer, and now run the
GNUstep live CD. But, I don't know how install it. I try
/morphix/installer/morphixinstaller (or something like that) but appears the
message: "no such file or directory". Or is impossible install it from CD. Other
question is, how can I shutdow the computer. Because, when I do a clic on exit
(or exit session) only restar the session.