Re: NSTableView, highlight color

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: NSTableView, highlight color
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 19:00:37 +0200

Not sure, what you want to achive, but there is setBackgroundColor: on
NSTableView which will set the colour of the actual table background. In the
delegate method tableView:willDisplayCell:forTableColumn:row: you may set the
cell background, the value to display is only set later on and is determined by
the data source.

Hope this helps,
Fred

-------- Original-Nachricht --------