Re: NSOpenGL

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: NSOpenGL
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 19:07:00 +0200

I am not sure, how full screen mode for OpenGL should work. What always should
work is to create a borderless window the size of the screen and set a high
window level. Setting the window style to 0 should give you such a window.

You should be able to get the resolution from NSScreen and there you may also
see the usage of the NSApplictionDidChangeScreenParameterNotifiaction, but I am
not sure, whether we actually send that notification.

Fred

-------- Original-Nachricht --------