Re: Some questions about NSText

From: Germán André Arias Santiago
Subject: Re: Some questions about NSText
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 22:57:42 -0700 (PDT)

For example, in GORM when you add a new component in your app's window and you select this, the component show a border with a small square in each corner and in the middle of each side. These let you resize the component. Now, in my app I can resize the NSText, but this don't have any kid of border. My question is, is there a method or class to set this kind of border? or I need make this? Regards and thanks for help.