Re: gnustep debian app developer env setup (help needed)

From: EL
Subject: Re: gnustep debian app developer env setup (help needed)
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 14:19:48 -0800 (PST)

Thanks a lot Scott. Lenny is much better. It also set my hardware more
smarter than etch. I only need to manually set the wireless adaptor.

gobjc 4.3 is in lenny's list. looks cool. will see what's happen to my goal
soon.

I tried ubuntu 8.10 desktop, it not include dev sources by default. That
give an empression that the desktop version of ubuntu is mainly not for
gnustep developers.