Re: GSL and GNUStep

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: GSL and GNUStep
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 20:49:41 -0800 (PST)

Check some files in Adun.app, I see that they use /usr/local/include/ and
/usr/local/lib/. But on my system, Ubuntu 8.04, /usr/local/include/ is empty
and /usr/local/lib/ only have Phyton and Ruby. On a terminal I get

german@german-desktop:~$ gsl-config --cflags
-I/usr/include
german@german-desktop:~$ gsl-config --libs
-L/usr/lib -lgsl -lgslcblas -lm