Re: GSL and GNUStep

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: GSL and GNUStep
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 07:26:08 +0000

On 15 Nov 2008, at 06:48, Germán Arias wrote:

The problem is ProjectCenter. I can add this

    # Additional include directories the compiler should search
    ADDITIONAL_INCLUDE_DIRS += -I/usr/include/

    # Additional library directories the linker should search
    ADDITIONAL_LIB_DIRS += -L/usr/lib/

    # Additional GUI libraries to link
    ADDITIONAL_GUI_LIBS += -lgsl -lgslcblas

at GNUmakefile.preamble but ProjectCenter don't read this file. If I add this with other editor and compile my app from a terminal, I don't get errors.. The problem is with ProjectCenter, The only way is add this at the 'Project Inspector' but where can I add the flags of ADDITIONAL_GUI_LIBS?. There is only fields to Preprocessor, ObjC compiler,C compiler and Linker.

Oh you didn't say you were using ProjectCenter.

I'm not familiar with that, but I'd imagine that you put additional libraries to be linked in the field for 'Linker'