Re: Fwd: FYI: "CoreData lite"

From: hns
Subject: Re: Fwd: FYI: "CoreData lite"
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 23:45:54 -0700 (PDT)

On 5 Mai, 02:00, Yen-Ju Chen <yjch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

Interesting. Thanks for the link.

I looked a little into it:
"OmniDataObjects provides a CoreData-like API, but with a much smaller
feature set"...

Then, I counted their number of source files and came to 51. Our
GSCoreData has just 31. So I am not sure what they have done but I
would say it is just the n+1st SQL wrapper library with different API.
I would prefer an API compatible to Apple CoreData.

So we need volunteers to work on GSCoreData and finalize the missing
parts! I think 80% is already there - thanks to Saso. DataBuilder
already works.

Nikolaus