Trouble compiling a program in Windows XP

From: Nicolaus Andratschke
Subject: Trouble compiling a program in Windows XP
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 12:28:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there,

I installed the latest GNUSStep environment on Windows XP and tried to
compile
     a simple emty test app in ProjectCenter.
     But when I hit the build button I get the following message in a
dialog box:
     Build terminated
     Build tool not found. File "/usr/bin/make" doesn't exist.

     This happens when I call ProjectCenter from the Start menu AND from
the msys
     command prompt.

     How do I need to configure the environment to get this message vanish?

     Best regards,

     NIC