Defaults path not being set corretly durring Installing GNUStep 0.19.2

From: Paul Terres
Subject: Defaults path not being set corretly durring Installing GNUStep 0.19.2 / MinGW on Windows
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 16:09:10 -0400

I'm trying to set up GNUStep on Windows XP.  I getting the following error:

projectcenter[4004] Defaults path 'M:\USERS/myusername/GNUstep/Defaults' does not exist - failed to create it

and also i'm gettting a similar error from  SystemPreferences.  I'm installing the unstable release.  I've had the same results for both the 0.19.2 binaries and source .gz files.  I'm following the directions found in gnustep-makes's README.MinGW. I don't have a M: and I believe the path would be correct with out the M:\USERS part.