Re: Problem With GNUSTEP Live CD

From: Gürkan Sengün
Subject: Re: Problem With GNUSTEP Live CD
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 11:35:34 +0200

Hello Mark

I downloaded the iso for the AMD64 version and burnt it to a DVD. But when I
ran it it failed to detect my monitor resolution and I got the "Out of
range" error.

What can I do to correct this?

Sorry about that, well not much. It's an xorg problem. What screen is it
exactly?
and what video card?

You can press ctrl-alt-f1 , fiddle around with /etc/X/xorg.conf or try to autogenerate it (X -configure), then use that one...

Yours,
Guerkan