ANN: Neos Theme

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: ANN: Neos Theme
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 02:08:15 +0200

Hi,

I released today an early bird of the "Neos" Theme for GNUstep.

The Neos theme is a revisitation of the NeXT interface, with subtle changes, less contrasted, more subdued controls, muted colors. Read more on the GAP Theme page.

http://gap.nongnu.org/themes/index.html

The theme itself is usable and is created entirely inside Thematic. It is not complete, some controls are not completely themed, also for current limitations in Thematic and GSTheme. Also more icons should be themed and that is just lack of time, they will follow.

In any case, I think it is a great result for Thematic already.

On the cited page of GAP I intend to collect more themes, but also wallpapers or colors schemes to customize and adapt the interface. Neos is the first one to get an early release for the public.

Greetings,
 Riccardo