Makefile question

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Makefile question
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 12:13:08 +0200

Hi all,

I currently use the appended makefile to build my application.

I want to add the file config.h automagically generated from
config.h.in by a call to './configure' and I'm stuck on how to do that
with GNUmakefile.

Another question : should I add the configure script to the sources or
just configure.ac so that svn users would have to launch autoconf ?
gnustep-base keeps configure in svn but I don't know why.

Bonus points for a solution coherent with 'make dist' : config.h and
others generated files shouldn't be included.

Any hints ?

Philippe
--
Sur le plus beau trĂ´ne du monde, on n'est jamais assis que sur son cul !
Montaigne