Re: Installing GNUstep on Win32 with gnustep-system-0.24.0-setup.exe and

From: Tim Kack
Subject: Re: Installing GNUstep on Win32 with gnustep-system-0.24.0-setup.exe and SVN
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 22:53:06 +0100

Hi Paul,

I found a couple of places - these on on GNUstep ftp even:
http://ftpmain.gnustep.org/pub/gnustep/libs/

http://www.gtk-server.org/shared/libffi-mingw.zip (precompiled for
mingw)
And last but not least - the original source:
ftp://sourceware.org/pub/libffi/libffi-3.0.8.tar.gz

I had some issues last time I tried to compile libffi on mingw and have
given up that and instead use the ones in the Gnustep windows installer.

Best regards,
Tim