Re: State of the 'Step

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: State of the 'Step
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 10:19:02 +0100

I wrote a mail on this just a few days ago :-(

Having a GNUstep converter in the OpenSuse build system would not just
give us packages for OpenSuse but for many other Linux systems out there
and as I understand it this is a one off effort. Richard Stonehouse
already has the core libraries in there, what we need for all the other
GNUstep applications is that converter from the GNUstep make file to
package descriptors and this shouldn't be to hard.
Perhaps there are similar mechanisms for other systems as well. The
OpenSuse one just happened to be discussed during FOSDEM.

Fred